Analog Devices Recruitment 2021 | Analog Devices is hiring an Embedded Test Engineer at the Bangalore location. All details are given below let’s check the description.
Company Name: Analog Devices
Role: Embedded Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.analog.com
- The EMobility Group at Analog Devices is looking for a Software QA Lead for driving the software test strategy & quality improvements.
- The role requires an extremely broad skilled engineer who works cohesively with software engineering teams, product managers, and product owners to perform test and validation of wireless battery management systems.
- Ability to work independently, and creatively investigating software is of paramount importance.
- Education: B.Tech / M.Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering
- Typically requires minimum of 3 to 5 years of Software Verification/Testing experience.
- A good understanding of a typical automotive embedded software development flow, from requirements and specifications to design, test and production.
- Demonstrated knowledge in embedded systems, debugging & driver interfaces like USB, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART, etc.
- Previous experience testing automotive software and complying with automotive standards (ASPICE, ISO26262) is a must.
- Experience in tools and methods for white/black box testing & different test types and methods to build test plans (Functional, non-functional, stress/stability etc.….)
- Leading a team to meet deadlines is expected
- Python/C# scripting knowledge is a plus. Exposure to wireless protocols and software stacks will be an advantage
- Good ability to drive many projects in parallel
- Understand / analyze product or software requirements and maintain traceability
- Responsible for generating test plans, test cases, scripts and test cycles through automated tests or manual test processes
- Contribute to test automation frameworks to validate existing and new features.
- Effectively lead a group of test engineers and mentor them towards building strong verification team
- Enhance the test coverage over time by working closely with the Software Design and
- Applications Engineering teams. Refine and build up the test software architecture
- Able to identify / debug / track issues. Publish bug metrics and status updates.
- Implement continuous improvements and best practices within the team, and larger organization
How To Apply For Analog Devices Recruitment 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Job. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021: Software Developer | IDFC First Bank Careers | B.E/B.Tech
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Across India | Fresher | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience | How To Get Job With No Experience
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.