GeekyAnts Recruitment 2021 | GeekyAnts is hiring Software Testing Engineer at the Bangalore location.
Company Name: GeekyAnts
Role: Software Testing Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 3.5 – 4.5 LPA
Official Website: www.geekyants.com
Job Description For GeekyAnts Recruitment 2021
- Primary responsibility is writing tests for functional and regression testing against web APIs.
- We strive to produce useful, effective, and thorough automated tests, conforming to the team style guide.
- Our tests will have a long lifespan, so they must be easy for others to read and maintain.
- Consequently we spend a lot of time refining old tests.
- This position requires a self-motivated individual who can collaborate in a fast-paced environment despite incomplete specifications and minimal direct supervision.
- We are expected to prioritize our own tasks, and ask for help when we need it.
- Day-to-day work includes test writing, bug isolation and reporting, performing code reviews, and working closely with engineering.
- Excellent bug reporting skills and the ability to communicate clearly with developers are musts.
Key Qualifications For GeekyAnts Recruitment 2021
- Experience with Web Automation tools such as Selenium/Raft/Cypress etc.
- Experience testing and automating APIs, UIs and Native Applications
- Experience working in small to medium teams with lean methodologies.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Strong verbal and written communication
- 1 years gray box QA
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, iOS and OS X
How To Apply For GeekyAnts careers?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Job. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply Before Link Expires
- Altran Recruitment 2021 For Freshers | Network Engineer | Gurgaon
- HCL Virtual Drive 2021 | Trainee | Freshers | Across India | Virtual Recruitment Drive Process
- Flextronics Recruitment 2021 | Chennai | BE/ B.Tech | GBS Master Data Management
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.