Oracle Recruitment 2021 | Oracle is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst at the Bangalore location. All details are given below let’s check the description.
Company Name: Oracle
Role: Sales Operations Analyst 1-21000IBZ
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.oracle.com
Job Description For Oracle Recruitment 2021:
- Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for sales operations.
- Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for sales operations. Reviews capital expenditures and analyzes sales-related expenses associated with such things as the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment.
- Performs regular variance analysis for expenses and budgets. Evaluates pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives. Effectively incorporates client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations.
- Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses. May develop sales quote tools.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Typically graduate or equivalent with 0 – 2 year experience.
Reequired Qualification Skills For Oracle Recruitment 2021:
- Graduate in any discipline
- Will have experience in sales support handling Chats & emails.
- Should have strong knowledge in one of the following tools (OSC, WQ, CPQ, GSI, DAS, QRS) and Process (Cloud, UCM).
- Excellent written communication skills in English for email and chat support channels
- Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills & Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
- Proactive approach (ability to identify top support areas, innovate and suggest process improvements)
- Open to work in 24*7 environment including holidays
- Good keyboarding skills, PC skills, esp. in Word/Excel
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills and a forward-looking attitude
- Open to ideas/feedback
- Ability to interpret, clearly articulate and advise sales on potential objections to Oracle’s policies and commercial terms
- Ability to proactively analyze and recommend best course of action for complex contract scenario’s within a sales cycle
- Ability to deal with challenging support requests in a timely manner
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to internal customers
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Positive and “Can Do” Attitude
- Results orientated
Responsibilities For Oracle Recruitment 2021:
- Provide chat, email support to resolve user problems with proactive troubleshooting
- Follow predefined (as trained) support procedures and policies
- Master the use of our support channels, processes & tools
- Identify and report Partner/user issues & feedback through appropriate channels.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize and develop processes & tools geared toward improving internal efficiency, resolution rate and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
- Support team lead/ manager when required
- CSAT/resolution rate initiatives
- Ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams (engineering, sales, product specialists, etc.) using various channels of internal
- Escalate support requests to management and ensure they receive the appropriate attention
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Work across other lines of businesses and third parties e.g. business practices, legal
- Provide timely resolution of customer complaints and escalations including providing corrective actions
- Undertake admin responsibilities as required
- Support new process/policy roll-outs
Job Role For Oracle Recruitment 2021:
- The GSCO (Global Sales and Consulting Operations) central team is responsible for providing training, business, contract support and communications on the Sales Systems and Tools used by Sales and Consulting globally.
- The focus of this role will be to support Oracle’s Sales Organization via chat and incident support using Oracle’s Service Cloud product.
- The GSCO Business Analyst will report to the GSCO Team Lead and will be responsible for providing high-quality, responsive support to Oracle’s Global Sales and Consulting teams.
- Professional-level English written and verbal skills and a commitment to high-quality customer service are essential. Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and include but are not limited to
How To Apply For Oracle Recruitment 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Job. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply Before Link Expires
- Capgemini Recruitment 2022 | Accounting Associate | Fresher | Trichy | B.com/BBA
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022 For Associate Software Engineer | 2021 Batch | Pune
- H-Town Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 For Full Stack Developer | 2021/2022 Batch | Fresher | Salary: Rs 4 LPA | Last Date: 23 January 2022
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.