TCS Technical Interview Questions For Freshers 2021 | TCS is taking off campus drive for freshers interview may be asked for this TCS Campus Recruitment 2021 Interview Questions TCS interview Process.
TCS Technical Interview Questions:
You may be asked questions from Object-Oriented Programming, CPP/Java/Python, Operating System, Computer Networking, as well as Database Management/SQL. Apart from CS/IT, you are free to prepare any two subjects from your branch.
TCS Interview Questions:
TCS Technical Interview Questions For Freshers 2021
- Program to swap two numbers without using a temporary variable.
- Explain the difference between pass by value and pass by reference using a simple program.
- What is the difference between overloading and overriding of a function?
- Prime number program.
- What is the difference between struct and union data types?
- Explain linked lists and queues
- What is the difference between classes and interface?
- What are directives? What are ifdef, define and endif?
- What is modularity? How is it done in C++?
- Name various deadlock prevention techniques.
- What do you mean by Data mining?
- Write a program to reverse a string.
- Why normalizes a database?
- What do you mean by data abstraction? Explain three levels of data abstractions.
- Differentiate between socket and session?
- Data structure questions including Stack, Queue, Linked List, Array, Tree, Graph.
- What are the data structures in C?
- What is enumeration?
- What is the software development life cycle?
- How is memory allocation done in C++? Is it the same in C?
- What do you mean by the ‘size of’ operator?
- Define macros.
- What is the use of friend function?
- What is the difference and similarity between C and C++?
- What are the basic features of OOPS?
- Differences between Stack and Queue?
- What is inheritance?
- List different advantages of DBMS?
- What is a dangling pointer?
- Explain the different storage classes in C.
- Explain the concept of cache memory.
- What is a null pointer? How is it different from void pointer?
- Explain conditional statements.
- What do you mean by inline function?
- What’s the difference between realloc() and free()?
- what are the two integrity rules used in DBMS?
- What is Doubly link list?
- What is an interrupt?
- What is data warehousing and why should we use it?
- What is a user-defined exception in Java programming?
- How many JVMs can run on a single machine and what is the meaning of Just-In-Time (JIT) compiler?
- Differentiate between copy and default constructor.
- How would you implement two stacks using a single array?
- What is the role of C++ shorthand’s?
- program for database connection?
- Make tables for that nested query and identify primary key and other keys.
- Difference between keyword and identifier.
- What is the Big-O Notation?
- What do you understand by garbage collection in Java? Can it be forced to run?
- What happens if an array goes out-of-bounds?
- What do you know about the garbage collector?
- What exactly is a digital signature?
- What is Cloud computing?
- What do you mean by debugger?
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.