Tyfone Recruitment 2021 | Tyfone is hiring DevOps Engineer at the Bangalore location. All details are given below about Tyfone Recruitment 2021
About the Tyfone:
Tyfone is Founded in 2004 by Siva, Prabhakar and Tom, under the premise “we believe in the power of the digitally connected world, but one needs digital trust for the connected world to become increasingly valuable.” We first applied this concept to the world of mobile transactions when smartphones were anticipated to gain traction. Our early work was done with the likes of Google, First Data, and the Department of Defense, focused on conveniently securing the identity of a digital user to enable transactions such as mobile payments.
Company Name: Tyfone
Role: DevOps Engineer – Fresher
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: https://tyfone.com/
Job Description For Tyfone Recruitment 2021
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will provide support to improve the efficiency of the development community and its build processes by developing build scripts and tools that will further enhance the developer experience.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented DevOps Engineer to join our growing team.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work in a dynamic and complex software build environment and enjoys optimizing build environments for speed and reliabilit
Requirment (SKILlS) For Tyfone Recruitment 2021
- Knowledge of at least one of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with continuous integration(Jenkins, CircleCI), continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts
- Logging, monitoring and alerting tools like Nagios or Dynatrace
- Strong problems solving skills
- Good understanding of operating system concepts – Linux
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Python or Perl and shell scripting
- Knowledge in build tools like Ant Maven and Gradle
- Good to have knowledge in Apache, Tomcat server administration.
- Knowledge VMWare, Virtualbox, Vagrant and Containerization concepts.
- Knowledge in cloud-based systems.
Responsibilities For Tyfone Recruitment 2021
- Maintain and support build and continuous integration system and tools necessary to build, integrate, test a software system that spans multiple hardware platforms
- Automate the compilation, continuous integration, testing, packaging, and distribution of our software
- Develop ad-hoc tools and scripts to automate build environment and deployments
- Setting up and maintaining monitoring & alert systems for servers
How To Apply For Tyfone Careers?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Job. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.