Vodafone Recruitment 2021 | Vodafone is hiring an Engineer Trainee at the Pune location. All details are given below about Vodafone recruitment 2021.
Vodafone is mobile and fixed network company is the largest in Europe and provides one of the world’s largest communications networks for the Internet of Things. We offer 32 million people in Africa access to the M-Pesa platform, which enables mobile payments and financial services.
Company Name: Vodafone
Role: Engineer Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.vodafone.com
Eligibility Criteria for Vodafone Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Job Description For Vodafone Recruitment 2021:
- The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organization to gather, store, access and analyse business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BIs solutions and services.
- They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
Requirment For Vodafone Recruitment 2021:
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning
Responsibilities For Vodafone Recruitment 2021:
- Follows processes to deliver tasks which support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
How To Apply For Vodafone Recruitment 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.