Kumaran 2019/2020 Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Drive | Kumaran is hiring a Trainee Programmer at the Chennai location. All details are given below.
Kumaran Systems was founded by a bunch of young professionals who were passionate about technology and its unlimited possibilities. What started off in 1990 as a product development company soon developed a twin focus on legacy migrations.
Company Name: Kumaran
Role: Trainee Programmer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 3 LPA
Official Website: https://kumaran.com/
- Must have 60% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII, and Graduation.
- B.E/ B.Tech – CS / IT /ECE & MCA – 2019/2020- Passed out only. (Must)
- Priority will be given to the candidate, who has undergone IT training courses / done real-time projects in any programming language like Java or .Net.
- Correspondence and distance education-based qualifications will not be considered.
- No Standing Arrears/ Back Papers as of date.
- Only suitable candidates who match the above criteria will be invited for the Online Test.
- Online Test link will be shared with the shortlisted applicants to take the assessment.
Earn Online Work From Home Jobs: Register Now
Terms and conditions of the employment:
- The shortlisted candidates should join in a week’s time from the confirmation of selection.
- Candidates should sign the Service agreement with the company for the period of 3 Yrs with a damage clause of 2 Lakhs.
- Should be strong in basic programming skills (any language)
- Good in communication.
- Interested to learn new technologies.
- No standing arrears up to the current semester.
- Willing to sign a Bond with the company for 2 years period.
- Online Test ( Preliminary) – 60 Minutes
- Programming Test followed by Technical Interview
- Managerial cum HR discussion
How To Apply For Kumaran Systems Off Campus Drive 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Job. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.