Walmart CodeHers Hackathon 2021| Welcome to CodeHers, Walmart’s very first coding challenge for talented female students who are graduating in 2021 and 2022. Human-led and tech-empowered since 2002, we deliver innovative solutions to the biggest retailer in the world – Walmart.
Company Name: Walmart Global Tech India
- 31 May’21 02:00 PM IST – 17 Jun’21 06:17 PM IST
Walmart CodeHers: Stages and Timelines
- This is to test your computer fundamentals. The quiz will have 30 questions which you will have to attempt in 30 minutes.
12 Jun’21 06:00 PM IST – 12 Jun’21 09:00 PM IST
90 minutes is what you will get to present a logical coding solution to the challenge presented to you.
13 Jun’21 04:00 PM IST – 13 Jun’21 10:00 PM IST
- Cumulative scores of the above levels will show us the leaderboard of the top coders! All top shortlisted coders will be scheduled to come into our interview process starting mid-June.
Eligibility Criteria For Walmart CodeHers Hackathon 2021
CodeHers is open to female students across all engineering colleges in India who are pursuing:
- BE/BTech full-time programs from 3rd and 4th Year (2021, 2022 pass out’s only) 1st and 2nd-year students are not eligible to apply
- Dual degree full-time programs from 4th and 5th year (2021, 2022 pass out’s only) 1st/2nd/3rd-year students are not eligible to apply
- ME/MTech full-time programs from final year only (2021 pass out’s) 1st-year students are not eligible to apply
- Only those students with CGPA above 7 can apply. Any student not meeting this mark will be disqualified
- We will keep a close watch on any kind of plagiarism. You will get logged out of the test if you attempt to open any other tab except the test screen.
Registration is open from May 31st, 2021 – June 11th, 2021.
- Level 1 – MCQ challenge (testing your computer fundamentals – 30 minutes)
- Level 2 – Coding Challenge (90 minutes is what you will get to present a logical coding solution to the challenge presented to you)
- Level 3 – Cumulative scores of the above levels will show us the leaderboard of the top coders! All top shortlisted coders will be scheduled to come into our interview process starting mid-June.
- Top 15 students to get a cash prize of 25,000 INR
- Top coders to get PPI’s and will get interviewed for Software roles by tech experts at Walmart Global Tech India
- Our software engineering salaries are in the range of 18-21 lakhs with 2.5-5 lakhs joining bonus and new hire restricted stock units as well.
- All students clearing our interview process to get exciting goodie kits
How To Apply For Walmart CodeHers Hackathon 2021?
All details are given below.
Regster Click Here
Walmart CodeHers Hackathon 2021
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.