TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2022 Batch Freshers – TCS Next Step Apply Link | TCS hiring candidates who are passing out 2022 Batch across India. TCS ninja registration 2022 Regarding TCS ninja Test Eligibility. TCS ninja registration link 2022 Batch. All required details are given below.
TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2022: TCS Ninja Hiring – YOP 2022 | TCS Ninja registration link 2022 Batch
Company Name: TCS
Location: Across India
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Earn Online Work From Home Jobs: Register Now
TCS ninja registration link
TCS Ninja Hiring 2022 Batch:
As a global leader, we have been strengthening our global leadership position. Our valued global customers acknowledge us as a preferred partner of innovation and growth, and that is a privilege and a source of pride for us. Likewise, we are proud to be the employer of choice among aspiring students. We are happy to be starting with the TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 – the disruptive democratized model that proved to be a game-changer for the entry-level talent ecosystem.
Application Process Of TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2022:
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”. Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category “IT” and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive
Important Notes for TCS ninja Hiring Drive 2022:
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication-related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Hiring – YOP 2022:
- Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT:
- Students should not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification.
- If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
Gap / Break-in Education:
- Any gaps in education must be declared. A break in education should not be caused by extended education (exams cleared after the deadline stipulated by the Board or University).
- A break in education should not exceed 24 months and should only be allowed for valid reasons.
- If applicable, relevant documentation will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time or correspondence programs will not be considered).
- Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary courses from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
Courses & Discipline:
- UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
TCS Ninja Hiring Drive Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the difference between NQT & TCS Ninja Hiring?
TCS iON (NQT) is the Test Provider for TCS Ninja Hiring Selection process.
Students need to complete the TCS NextStep Application Process (Including Apply For Drive) to take part in Ninja Hiring.
What are the TCS Ninja Test dates?
The test dates are 30th August 2021 onwards. The exact test date will be communicated individually to students.
Which year-of-passing (YoP) and stream are eligible for TCS Ninja Hiring?
Students of the 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) are eligible. UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges are eligible.
Do I need to create my profile under ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’?
Students should create their profiles under the ‘IT’ category.
When is the last date to register for TCS Ninja Hiring?
TCS Ninja Hiring applications will close on 15th August 2021, but we urge you to complete the application process, including ‘Apply for Drive’, as soon as possible.
Can I change my photo in the application form?
The applicant can change their photograph before submitting their application form. Follow the instructions carefully when uploading their picture.
Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
In order to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring Process, you must click ‘Apply for Drive’. If you don’t click ‘Apply for Drive’, your resume will not be considered.
I have created 2 profiles. What should I do now?
A single profile must be created per student. Duplicate profiles should not be created. Please write to email@example.com for deletion of your duplicate profile.
TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2022 Batch Freshers : Click Here
The following points are important:
- You must have your original academic documents on hand (marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication-related to the test will be handled by TCS iON.
- We would like to inform you that the Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) cannot be changed once it is selected during the application process.
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume That Gets You Hired 2021
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers 2021
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers In 2021
- How to Prepare For Job Interview in 2021
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on Jobs.