Deutsche Bahn Off Campus Drive 2021: Deutsche Bahn Hiring candidates who are completed B.E/B.tech, They should apply for this role. All required details are given below. Apply for Deutsche Bahn Recruitment 2021.
Deutsche Bahn Off Campus Drive 2021: For Freshers
Company Name: Deutsche Bahn
Role: Frontend/Backend Developer – Trainee – DB E&C – India (f/m/d)
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 104404
Salary: Best In Industry
Deutsche Bahn Careers
- You are a computer science, information technology, electronics, and telecommunications or computer applications student with at least one offer from multinational companies or have IT work experience in multinational companies.
- You have scored above 75 % throughout your secondary, higher secondary, and higher studies.
- You are proactively involved in a team and work independently in a structured manner on your tasks.
- You are interested in new technologies within IT.
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of databases (especially SQL).
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of mark-up and styling languages (especially HTML and CSS)
- You are confident in dealing with MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- You can quickly integrate yourself into new teams with strong communication skills.
You will be working as a Software Development Trainee in challenging projects with end-to-end responsibility
- You will get to know many exciting digitization and transformation topics. And you can bring your creativity to different subject areas.
- In addition, you will receive cross-business-unit insights on operational and strategic initiatives and projects.
- You should be able to integrate and adapt in various ways within the IT team and can orientate yourself in one of the following directions:
- You support us in user-centered software development, requirement analysis, and quality assurance.
- Overall, you support us in the development and integration of IT solutions.
- You develop smaller software components and/or models of machine learning.
- You support us in the conception of user interfaces with approaches such as user experience/centricity, design thinking.
How To Apply For Deutsche Bahn Careers?
Eligible candidates apply to this drive-in online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume That Gets You Hired 2021
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers 2021
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers In 2021
- How to Prepare For Job Interview in 2021
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.