OSI Systems Recruitment: OSI Systems is hiring an Associate Software engineer at the Hyderabad location. All required details are given below. Check the description of this role. OSI Systems Careers. B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech Candidates should apply for this role.
Company Name: OSI Systems
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 23332
Salary: Best In Industry
OSI Systems Recruitment for freshers
- Associate Software Engineer delivers the development and implementation of software for medical devices.
- Requires excellent technical knowledge, and applied skills in design and implementation techniques, and the testing/debugging of services and distributed system software.
- Adherence to schedule and quality processes/procedures is required.
- Additionally the ability to effectively work within a team of engineers and make significant contributions is critical.
- B.E/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in the fields of EEE/ECE/CSE or M.Sc Electronics or MCA or equivalent experience.
- C, C++ Programming languages, knowledge on Embedded devices.
- 0 to 3 years experience in Android mobile development or IOS Application development. Knowledge of Flutter is a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver robust and reliable mission critical production software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must for this position.
- Must be able to accomplish assigned design and implementation tasks with minimum supervision and work with others as required.
- Experience working positively and productively in a team environment. Highly collaborative.
- Define requirements and interface specifications by following necessary and appropriate standard operating procedures, FDA and other regulations that are necessary for the completion of the product development.
- May be assigned to a project or team, requiring additional duties and experience as defined by the manager.
- CDAC or any Certification in Embedded systems is a plus.
- Associate Software Engineer requires Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Analyzing Information, Software Development Fundamentals
- Learn software development process and medical device standards (IEC 62304 )
- Software Requirements, Programming Skills, Software Debugging,Software Documentation and Testing
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process, including all QMS and regulatory requirements.
- Find creative solutions to moderately defined problems or directives.
- Ensure all software designed and implemented is also automated (unit/integration testing).
- Pro-actively communicate inside and outside the development team.
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Uphold Spacelabs values of Customer Obsession, Ownership Mindset and Superior Results.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
How To Apply For OSI Systems Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply to this drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume That Gets You Hired 2021
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers 2021
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers In 2021
- How to Prepare For Job Interview in 2021
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.
mindtree off campus interview experience