TCTCS NQT For 2022 Batch Exam Date: TCS NQT for 2022 the last date of the application process is 29 August 2021. B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc Candidates can apply for this TCS NQT 2022. 2022 passports should apply for this role. All details are given below.
TCS NQT For 2022 Batch Exam Date
Company Name: TCS
Location: Across India
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date Of Application: 29th August 2021
Test Date: 12th September 2021 onwards
Salary: Best In Industry
TCS NQT Syllabus
Eligibility Criteria For TCS Ninja Hiring – YOP 2022
- In order to qualify for graduation, the minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), and graduation and post-graduation examinations.
- Backlogs / arrears / ATKT: There must not be more than one active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of attending the TCS selection process for the highest qualification. Applicants should not have any pending backlog or arrears at the time of joining TCS
- It is mandatory to declare any gaps or breaks in education if there are any. Breaks in education should not occur due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time frame stipulated by the Board or University). Taking a break from education should not exceed 24 months and must be justified. The relevant documentation proof will be reviewed for gaps in education, as applicable
- (Part-Time and correspondence courses will not be considered). A student who has completed a secondary and/or senior secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time. During the specified time limit, all pending backlogs should be cleared
TCS NQT Syllabus
- The following courses and disciplines are available: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply.
Application Process For TCS NQT 2022:
Application Process For TCS NQT For 2022 Batch
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
How To Apply For TCS NQT For 2022 Batch?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume That Gets You Hired 2021
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers 2021
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers In 2021
- How to Prepare For Job Interview in 2021
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.