ANZ Recruitment Drive 2021 | ANZ is hiring Analyst at the Bangalore location. All required details are given below. freshers and experieced candidates should apply for this role. All details are given below.
Company Name: ANZ
Experience: 0 to 3 Years Exp
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: IND032685
CTC : 390,000 – 420,000 per annum
ANZ Recruitment Drive 2021
About This Role:
- Work on a variety of pre-settlement tasks and processes, such as performing pre-checks as necessary, verifying documents, preparing progress draw requests, preparing security documents, and resolving customer complaints in the Home Owners space.
- Based in Bengaluru, you will work across the branch network, mobile lending and broker channels for Frontline. What’s more, we are working together with Frontline to serve our customers as a team.
- Fresher’s who have completed graduation/PG (BCom, BBA, BBM, MCom, MBA)
- Highly energetic and dynamic professional who is always striving to do better for our customers.
- Should be flexible working in any shifts
- Carrying impressive interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with our Australian frontline and leading lenders
- Strong in living cultural and ethical values to demonstrate a sense of accountability, collaboration, excellence, integrity, and respect
- Candidate having experience of Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Strong in exercising sound judgment backed by analytical, problem-solving skills
- Customer Focus
- Change Leadership
- Influence and Persuasion
- Understanding the Business
- Strives to improve business performance
- Written and oral communication
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Gain understanding of customer queries/concerns by gathering necessary information. Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Recognise issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Develop sound relationships with ANZ customers & ANZ staff by maintaining two-way communication.
- Handle queries from ANZ customers & staff. Provide continuing liaison with customers through to final resolution. Answer all emails and calls in a professional manner.
- Contact customer to keep them informed in accordance with current processes.
- Process items/events with timeliness and accuracy.
- Work Allocation and Prioritising and distributing initial work received to various team members
- Staff communications, staff meetings rostering and work distribution
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the Manager in a timely manner
- Focus on continuous improvement of the process
- Be a back-up for the Production Lead and assist in the following activities:
- Dealing with production related issues raised by staff
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Process Skills and Cross Skilling
- Attendance & Unscheduled leaves
- Adhering to and living ANZ Values
- Adhering to Standard Code of Conduct
ANZ Interview process:
- Pymetrics Assessment
- Written & Verbal Communication assessment (Online): 60 mins
- HR discussion (Telephonic/Video)
- Technical/Ops Round (Video call)
How To Apply For ANZ Careers?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers
- How to Prepare For Job Interview
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.