Byjus Recruitment 2021: Byjus hiring Software engineer at the Bangalore location. The candidate should atleast 0 to 3 Years of experience. Requirement and job description are given below. Byjus Careers
Byjus Recruitment Overview
Formed in 2011, Byju Raveendran’s business provides online tutoring and educational technology services to Indians. It has the highest market share in India’s growing EdTech space with a market value of $11.1 billion.
Company Name: Byjus
Role: Software Engineeer
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
byjus recruitment for freshers 2021
About the Team:
- As a Software Engineer-Frontend, you will help define and architect products, algorithms, and data systems that deeply integrate core software and services to drive innovations.
- You will obsess over data, metrics, algorithms, mechanisms, and incentives that unlock innovation and scalability opportunities for the digital test prep business unit of BYJU’s.
- This role is inherently cross-functional, working with core software systems across the company.
- Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals. Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- Proficient in ReactJS.
- Good Exposure in AngularJS and VueJS.
- Solid understanding of web markup and SEO Principles.
- Good understanding of module bundling tools like web packs.
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going broad.
- Solid understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces the right tech/tools for a given job.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Strong desire to learn and grow, with intelligence & adaptability while building the best in class systems
- Strong flair for effective communication and collaboration – you know when to push on and when to step back.
- An ability to have fun while working on the hardest problems.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes
How To Apply For Byjus Recruitment test?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers
- How to Prepare For Job Interview
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.