NTT Recruitment 2021 | NTT is hiring Graduate Trainee at the Bangalore location. All details are given below lets check the description. freshers can apply for this role. All details are given below.
Company Name: NTT DATA
Role: Graduate Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
NTT Recruitment Details
What will make you a good fit for the role:
- Learns professional concepts
- Applies company policy and procedures to resolve routine tasks
- Gets detailed work instructions
- Deals with issues of limited scope
- Solutions to problems are easy to solve
- Builds internal relationships
- May not require any prior professional work experience
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
How To Apply For NTT Recruitment 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Job. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume That Gets You Hired 2021
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers 2021
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers In 2021
- How to Prepare For Job Interview in 2021
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.