Palo Alto Networks Recruitment 2021 | Palo Alto Networks hiring Associate System Engineer at the Mumbai location. All required details and job descriptions are given below. freshers can apply for this role. location is Mumbai.
Palo Alto Networks Recruitment
Company Name: Palo Alto Networks
Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Palo Alto Networks Recruitment Details
- Our Systems Engineering team is responsible for designing technical solutions to tackle the toughest security problems for our customers. System Engineers, or SEs, are highly sought engineers and software developers with a talent for taking complex technical information and communicating at the right level for many audiences. Successful SEs have a deep desire to learn the latest and greatest technology, a love of sharing knowledge with all types of people and collaborate with other SEs, customers, partners, product managers, and many other roles.
- You’ll be joined by a group of recent technical college graduates for a two-year intense immersion into cybersecurity, Palo Alto Networks technologies, automation, and on-the-job learning in the local SE team or in our Commercial SE Team. The program includes formal technical instruction with hands-on lab work, independent projects and technical study, and professional skills development.
- This gives you the opportunity to build a strong resume, gain hands-on learning through a growing, evolving industry, a great compensation package, and global exposure. In the current pandemic time, you will start by working from home with strong remote support from your peers and manager. Once our offices are reopening, you will be able to go to our local office and connect with other SE and Sales colleagues.
- While you are quickly ramping on Palo Alto Networks technology you will be assigned to an SE team and will work alongside senior SEs completing specific tasks and other critical work that supports customers in the presales process. In year 2 of the program, you will work with sales and channel partners on customer engagements and establish relationships with customers with the goal of helping them detect and prevent advanced cyberattacks and breaches.
- Our SEs are among the technically best-in-class in the cybersecurity industry, with a deep technical understanding of cybersecurity products, integrations, and the critical cyberthreats facing our potential customer’s environments.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or technical cybersecurity program
- Experience with systems installation, UNIX/Linux, Windows-based systems, and Google G-Suite)
- Experience with cloud networking services such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Understand and effectively present complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex problems and a systematic approach to create solutions
- Mature and effective time-management skills
- Knowledge and desire to learn of modern network threats and malware, network forensics, automation tools and technologies, and endpoint security technologies
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
How To Apply For Palo Alto Networks Careers?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume That Gets You Hired 2021
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers 2021
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers In 2021
- How to Prepare For Job Interview in 2021
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.