Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 | Tata Communications hiring Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance at the chennai location. Freshers and 0 to 2 years experienced can apply for this role. Tata Communications careers.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Role: Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Tata Communications Recruitment Details
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs
- Manage Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
- This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs. Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Provide last mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Tracks and monitor network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to transmission and/or network switches. Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different service and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc. Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities and change Management. Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems). Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance.
- Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Service Assurance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required Education
How To Apply For Tata Communications Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume That Gets You Hired 2021
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers 2021
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers In 2021
- How to Prepare For Job Interview in 2021