TCS Off Campus Hiring For YOP 2021 & 2022: TCS scheduled TCS Off Campus Hiring YOP 2021 and 2022 Batch. Freshers only can apply for this TCS Off Campus Drive 2021. B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc candidates can apply for this this drive.
About TCS Off Campus Hiring:
As a collective effort toward growth and transformation, we are making #TheBigMove towards greater futures. Through TCS Off Campus Hiring, you can chart your career path and use trending technologies to realize your potential by collaborating with thought leaders across a variety of industries. Forge an innovative path for your present and future with a career journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones.
Company Name: TCS
Location: Across India
Batch: YOP 2021 & 2022
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
TCS Off Campus Hiring Details
Registration End Date:
- 24th September 2021
- October 2021 onwards
- To be announced post test results
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021:
- Step 1: Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2: Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
- Scenario A: If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3: Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4.:To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf. Also Check TCS Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
- Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
Eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible. Also Check TCS NQT Numerical Ability Questions And Answers
Which year of passing (YoP) is being considered for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process?
The 2020 and 2021 Year of Passing (YoP) students are eligible. Graduates of accredited universities/colleges specializing in whatever engineering major they have obtained are eligible for this program.
When is the TCS Off Campus Hiring Test scheduled?
The TCS Off Campus Hiring test is scheduled from October 2021 onwards
Do I need to create my profile under ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’?
You are requested to create your profile under ‘IT’.
When is the last date to register for TCS Off Campus Hiring?
The last date to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring is 24th September 2021, however we urge you to complete the application process, including ‘Apply for Drive’ at the earliest.
Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
Yes, it is mandatory. If you do not click on ‘Apply For Drive’, your candidature will not be considered for TCS Off Campus Hiring.
I am not getting the ‘Apply For Drive’ option, what should I do?
Students passing the 2020 and 2021 grades in technical engineering will be allowed to apply for the Drive Program only if they are B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA graduates in 2020 or 2021.
How To Apply For TCS Off Campus Hiring For YOP 2021 & 2022?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume That Gets You Hired 2021
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers 2021
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers In 2021
- How to Prepare For Job Interview in 2021
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.