Wipro Event Elite Off Campus FY’20 & FY’21: Wipro hiring Project Engineer across india. 2020 and 2021 passouts should apply for this role. Wipro Event: Elite Off Campus FY’20 & FY’21
Company Name: Wipro
Role: Project Engineer
Location: Across India
Batch: 2020 and 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 2021-2731897
Salary: 3.50 LPA
Wipro Event Elite Off Campus 2021
- Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2020 & 2021 engineering talent across the country.
- The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India.
- An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 6 or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Branch of Study: All Streams allowed except the streams from Fashion, Food, Textile and Agriculture
- Service Agreement:- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- B.E/B.Tech/5 Year Integrated-M.Tech
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th Standard and Graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
- No backlogs / Standing arrears allowed.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
- Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
- Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
How To Apply For Wipro Event Elite Off Campus FY’20 & FY’21?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resum
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers
- How to Prepare For Job Interview
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.