Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021: Atlas Copco Hiring Management Trainee – Planning for the Pune location. All required details are given below. personal requiremnts and Responsibilities, and Skills requirements are given below. Atlas Copco Pune
Company Name: Atlas Copco
Role: Management Trainee – Planning
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Atlas Copco Recruitment Details
- Fresh Graduate or Candidate with 1-2 years of similar experience
- Fluency in English must
- Exposure to IT tools like ERP (BPCS), Manufacturing Execution Systems, CRM, MS-Excel, Word etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High ability to work in teams
- Positive attitude & Quick learning ability
- Good knowledge of computer applications, like MS Excel, MS Word, BPCS etc.
- Undisputed business ethics
- Manage the customer order processing through proper scheduling, planning in BPCS, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Responsible for customer contact and support to the Customer Centers for information concerning production, such as: Lead times and stock availability, Delivery schedule of orders, Special expediting assistance
- Prepare invoices of finish goods and coordinate with Logistics for Material shipments for intercompany dispatches
- Coordinating with Customer Center for customer inspection of machines in factory
- Conduct system stock and physical stock verification on a regular basis through Cycle Counts to ensure correct Machine stocks in system.
- Procurement of production components at right time
- Release purchase orders in time for material requirement to the vendors as per the production plan
- Co-ordinate with sourcing, quality control, stores & other functions in manufacturing for timely actions related to Customer Orders.
- Active Contribution to the production planning process for high efficiency and productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction in terms of delivery performance
- Communicating with Shop Floor Team on Delivery Requirements
- Be part of monthly level meetings with customer centers to formalize CC needs for coming months, and track PC commitments through GLM software.
- Daily Tracking both parties performance, analyze deviations, and raise flag
- Prepare monthly reports to track Supply Chain performance
- Work as per group guidelines & ‘The way we do things.
How To Apply For Atlas Copco Careers?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resum
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers
- How to Prepare For Job Interview
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.