CitiusTech Recruitment 2021 | CitiusTech Healthcare Technology hiring freshers trainee software engineer at the Mumbai location. All details and qualification details are given below. interested candidates should apply for this role. citiustech careers
|Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Description||As a Trainee Software Engineer, you will be part of an agile team to build healthcare applications and implement new features while adhering to the best coding development standards.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
CitiusTech Recruitment 2021
- As a Trainee Software Engineer, you will be part of an agile team to build healthcare applications and implement new features while adhering to the best coding development standards.
- You will be provided 2 months of technical training on specific technology skills, as per your demonstrated competence and project needs.
- This will be followed by 4 months of live project training – across software development / Quality Assurance, Cloud, mobility, etc. depending on your skills and business requirements.
- B.E: Computer Science / IT/MCA- (Graduated on 2020 or 2021)
- HSC and SSC: 60% and above
- B.Tech: 60% and above
- As a Trainee Software Engineer, you will be part of the Enterprise Applications proficiency at CitiusTech, which includes 2,800+ software engineers, Cloud development specialists and QA professionals.
- The proficiency has rich experience across a range of areas such as digital transformation, Full Stack engineering, Cloud Computing, mobility, IoT, DevOps, microservices, performance testing, security and automation.
- We provide complete SDLC coverage to help clients at all stages of product roadmap and application development.
How To Apply For CitiusTech Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates apply this CitiusTech Recruitment 2021 in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Interested Applicants Can Apply For The Post Through Link
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.