Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 | Cognizant Hiring Candidates through off campus drive 2021. 2019/2020/2021 Batch eligible for apply off campus drive. The location will be across india. The drive location is Online. Cognizant careers
Cognizant Off Campus Drive For 2019/2020/2021 Batch
Company Name: Cognizant
Role: GenC Developer
Location: Across India
Batch: 2019/2020/2021 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 4.1 to 4.5 LPA
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work coherently in a team
Eligibility Criteria For Cognizant Off Campus Drive:
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech/MCA/ MSc(IT/CS) & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / Technology / domain
- Students must upload their resume with embedded photograph, all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Govt. ID proof scanned as ONE .pdf file, during test registration (Mandatory process to appear for the test)
- Students should have soft copies of the below mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with high resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)
- All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification
- Aadhar card, PAN Card , Passport (If Available)
How To Apply For Cognizant Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates apply this Cognizant Off Campus Drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers
- How to Prepare For Job Interview
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.