Cornerstone Off Campus Recruitment 2021: Hiring Associate Software Engineer at the Mumbai location. All required details are given below. Freshers should apply for this Cornerstone Off campus recruitment 2021.
Company Name: Cornerstone Ondemand
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 to 1+ Year
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: req6677
Salary: Best In Industry
Cornerstone Off Campus Recruitment Details
- As a Software Engineer, you will be designing and delivering solutions that scale to meet the needs of some of the largest and most innovative organizations in the world.
- You will work with team members to understand and exceed the expectations of users, and constantly pushing the technical envelope and helping Saba deliver great results.
- Working in an agile software development framework focused on development sprints and regular release cycles, you’ll own the complete feature story.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- 0-1+ years of experience in software development
- Solid Core and Advanced Java/Java EE skills.
- Strong Spring fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of web development technologies.
- Object Oriented Java development experience.
- Working knowledge of Advanced front-end development frameworks and platforms, Angular knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of transaction-based systems and RDBMS (Oracle knowledge is preferred).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to work with a team mindset.
- Experience with developing and delivering SaaS software.
- Conduct detailed analysis of defined specification.
- Develop and document designs that meet applicable standards.
- Identify, analyze and resolve moderately complex software inadequacies.
- Write code, unit tests, complete programming and perform the testing and debugging of moderately complex features following detailed specifications.
- Design solution for moderately complex features.
- Participate in giving advice, guidance in team/individual discussions, as applicable.
- Participate in Peer and Team code review sessions.
- Assist in establishing estimates for the deliverables.
- Attend requirement and/or Design review discussions as a presenter.
How To Apply For Cornerstone careers?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resum
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers
- How to Prepare For Job Interview
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.