KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021: KPIT Scheduled Off campus drive for freshers who passed out in the 2021 batch. B.E/B.tech candidates can apply for this off campus drive 2021. The role is the trainee engineer. KPIT Careers
KPIT Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2021
Company Name: KPIT
Role: Trainee Engineer
Location: Across India
Batch: 2021 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 13th October 2021
Test Date: 14th October 2021
Salary: 3.6 LPA
KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Eligibility Criteria for KIPIT Off campus drive:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Completed graduation in 2021
- 10th/12th/Graduation-60% through out
- No Active Backlog
- Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical (will be called as “Circuit Branches” in this presentation)
- Computer Science / Information Technology
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- 3.6 Lac per year (LPA).
- Please note that there is a two-year bond.
How To Apply For KPIT Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates apply KPIT Off Campus Drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers
- How to Prepare For Job Interview
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.