Molex Recruitment 2021: Molex hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee at the Bangalore location. All required details are given below. check the job description. B.E Mechanical Engineering Department candidates can apply for this role. Molex Careers
Molex Recruitment In Bangalore
Company Name: Molex
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 6-18 Months
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 16063
Salary: Best In Industry
Molex Recruitment Process
- Responsible for working on NPD’s, MOD’s, Standard Product Options, Legacy product maintenance / Technical Support Projects on legacy products.
- Responsible for Plan and execution of NPD/MOD/TSP/Engineering transfer projects assigned and meeting the set targets.
- Responsible for supporting Product Managers and Product Enquiries.
- Follow the Product Development Process (PDP). Collaborate with Peers, Product Management, Engineering Groups, Manufacturing Plants, Advanced Quality Planning (AQP), Application Tooling, and Reliability Engineering.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting Voice of Customer (VOC) by closely working with Product Management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, etc.
- Responsible for creating Product models and drawings, Product Specifications, DVP&R, Tolerance stack-up, Test Summary, Application Specification, etc.
- In-depth understanding of assigned product families (PSD, PDD, PK, PS, AS, TS, etc.)
- Responsible for design changes (ECR’s and ECN’s)
- Responsible for interacting with global manufacturing plants, reviewing inspection reports and disposition decisions.
- Understand, aim and achieve organization/department/self goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement, and continual improvements
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – PowerPoint, analytic tools – Microsoft excel, etc.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager
- Imbibe quality in every action/work performed.
- Encourage team for innovative ideas/product suggestions.
- Train the team on MBM, PTC, Exhibiting/implementing the learning.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
How To Apply For Molex Recruitment In Bangalore?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link. All details will be shared via emails.
Apply Link: Click Here
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- Tips For Writing A Resume For Freshers
- How to Prepare For Job Interview
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.