TCS MBA Hiring 2021 | TCS is hiring TCS MBA Hiring Drive 2021, Across India. freshers 2020, 2021, 2022 batch MBA pass-outs are eligible for the drive all details are given below.
TCS MBA Off Campus Drive 2021
Company Name: TCS
Location: PAN India
Qualification: MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM
Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022 batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Registration End Date: 9th November 2021
Interview Date: To be announced post test results
TCS MBA Hiring 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years
- 2 Years Full-Time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM/ Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester
- B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
TCS MBA Hiring for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Students of 2020, 2021 & 2022 passing out batch are eligible
- Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile
- Students should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any.
- If yes, students should provide valid reasons supported by Document proof
- Students should have completed regular/ full time schooling only.
- Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
How To Apply For TCS MBA Hiring 2021?
Here’s how you can apply
Step 1. Log in to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of the test as Remote and click on ‘Apply’
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’.
Interested Applicants Can Apply For The Post Through Link
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.