AutoDesk Hiring Intern 2022 | AutoDesk Internship 2022 for a Software development role. Freshers and undergraduate candidates should apply for this internship in 2022. With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Company Name: AutoDesk
Role: Intern Software Development
Job Type: Internship
Salary: Best in Industry
AutoDesk Hiring Intern 2022
- Prototype and do Proof of Concept for new ideas/workflows
- Design and develop UI (User Interface) for functionalities
- Do detail efficiency study of some workflows in the product and work towards improving it.
- Bachelors / Masters in Engineering
- Good programming in C++ and familiarity with Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Good understanding of UI Programming concepts.
- Familiarity with QT would be a plus
- Good understanding of Data Structures
- Good understanding of Computer Science principles (pre-processing, compiling, linking, profiling, etc.) as applied to Software Product Development.
- Exposure to DevOps concepts
- Web service familiarity
- Familiarity with CAD tools, geometry and Mathematics
- Excited to understand CAD and Fusion360 users and workflows, to enhance usability
- Excellent ability to learn, adapt and deliver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply For AutoDesk Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For AutoDesk: Click Here
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List of Top Embedded Companies In Bangalore
- List of Top IT Companies in Bangalore
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs