DXC Technology Hiring 2021 | DXC Technology Recruitment for Associate Professional Technical Support at the Bangalore location. All details are given below. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred. DXC Technology Careers.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Company Name: DXC Technology
Role: Associate Professional Technical Support
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
DXC Technology Hiring Process
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based for complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Provides expert technical advise and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as, working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains currency regarding technological, process and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Office environment
- May require shift work
How To Apply For DXC Technology Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply for this DXC Technology Recruitment online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For DXC Technology Hiring: Click Here
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List of Top Embedded Companies In Bangalore
- List of Top IT Companies in Bangalore
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs