Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2022 | Mphasis Hiring Trainee Associate Software Engineer For the multiple locations. 2020 and 2021 batch candidates can apply for this Mphasis off campus drive for freshers. B.E/B.Tech/MCA candidates can apply for this off campus drive. Mphasis Careers.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Company Name: Mphasis
Role: Trainee Associate Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Noida
Batch: 2020/2021 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
- 2020/2021 Batch
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates from any stream with basic coding knowldge.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation
- Candidates should not have any backlogs for participating in the hiring process
- Candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- Candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
- Candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment. Candidate needs to be flexible to work on any role within Applications Tower of Mphasis
- Selected candidates must sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
Basic coding knowldge. Additional certification and Internship will be an added advantage
How To Apply For Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Mphasis: Click Here
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List of Top Embedded Companies In Bangalore
- List of Top IT Companies in Bangalore
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs