Paytm Recruitment 2021 | Paytm hiring a software engineer at the Hyderabad location. All required details are given below the responsibilities and requirements is for 0 to 1-year candidates, which means freshers can apply for this role. Paytm careers
Paytm Recruitment 2021 for Freshers
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Company Name: Paytm
Role: Software Engineer I
Experience: 0-1 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Paytm Recruitment Process 2021
- 0 to 1 years of experience in developing frontend and full stack applications
- Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap.
- Good understanding and experience applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles and familiar with Java and frameworks (for eg. Spring)
- Experience with unit testing and tools.
- Experience using industry standard software development tools (IDE / Version Control / Continuous Integration).
- Strong Debugging and Problem resolution skills.
- Excellent Communication and soft skills.
- Expertise in online payments and related domains is a plus.
- Be able to independently design, code and test complex features and mentor junior engineers.
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues.
- Supporting your applications and/or services as and when required on a 24×7 basis.
How To Apply For Paytm Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates apply for this Paytm Recruitment 2021 online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply Link: Click Here
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.