Standard Chartered Hiring 2021 | Standard Chartered Recruitment for Analyst, Risk Ops at the Bangalore location. All required details are given below the. The required qualification is Commerce, Mathematic, or finance-related qualification.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Role: Analyst, Risk Ops
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Standard Chartered Hiring Process
- Commerce, Mathematic, or finance-related qualification.
For Grade B:
- Fresher OR 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience or knowledge of the lending related activities/ documentation
For Grade C:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in the following areas, by performing credit assessment for the approval of retail lending:
- Read financial briefings related to the borrower to the company
- Interpret, analyse and assess all forms of complicated financial information
- Embark on risk assessment analysis
- Maintain the credit exposure within certain risk level with set limit in mind
- Assist the company in enhancing quality of service delivery relating to credit applications
- Responsible for assessing credit requests and producing a recommendation after undertaking a thorough analysis of a variety of factors and careful analysis of a client’s financial information, including income statements, cash flow history, current debt, and tax forms.
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of potential borrowers via the underwriting of borrower financial statements, collateral coverage, and guarantor support.
- Gathers financial information about organizations and individuals, such as valuable properties, income, savings, debts and payment history, give recommendations on whether it is safe to approve a loan or reduce a credit line
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Hiring 2021?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Standard Chartered Hiring 2021: Click Here
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List of Top Embedded Companies In Bangalore
- List of Top IT Companies in Bangalore
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
Please share this info to your friends and groups. It helps many Jobless people.