TCS National Qualifier Test 2022 | TCS NQT National Qualifier Test 2022 for all candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS NQT 2021 will be given below. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below apply before the link expires and read carefully before applying this TCS NQT.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Company Name: TCS
Location: Across India
Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: 5th December 2021
Test Date: 25th December 2021 onwards
TCS National Qualifier Test 2022 Details
About the Test:
- *NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Plat
- Also Read: TCS NQT Numerical Ability Questions And Answers
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT 2022:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- TCS Technical Interview Questions
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Check Out: Registration Open TCS CodeVita Season 10
What is the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Journey to a Dream Job:
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
Step 3: Take the test
Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
Step 5: Apply for corporate jobs as per their eligibility criteria
Who Are Eligible For TCS NQT 2021?
UG and PG, Diploma students (Candidates) in their Graduation and final year 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
How To Apply For TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For TCS National Qualifier Test: Click Here
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List of Top Embedded Companies In Bangalore
- List of Top IT Companies in Bangalore
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.