Wipro Plans To Hire 25,000 Freshers In FY23: Wipro plans to hire 25,000 freshers next year. During the quarter, Wipro attrition increased from 15.5% to 20.5%.
Wipro Plans To Hire 25,000 Freshers In FY23
The company also increased the salaries of 80% of its workers last month. This is the second salary increase for employees this year.
During the June-September quarter, Wipro hired 8000 freshers, the highest number of freshers it has ever hired.
Rishad Premji, the company’s chairman, also tweeted about the employees working from the office.
There is a clear explanation about the hybrid work from home model in a tweet. Employees will work from the office twice a week, and all safety precautions will be taken while traveling to and from the office.
“Our Q2 results indicate our business plan is on track,” said Thierry Delaporte, CEO.
Wipro plans to grow revenue from its IT Services division by 2 to 4 percent in the fourth quarter.
During the next fiscal year, Wipro plans to hire 25,000 new employees. Freshers have a great chance to work at Wipro.
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List of Top Embedded Companies In Bangalore
- List of Top IT Companies in Bangalore
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
Please share this info to your friends and groups. It helps many Jobless people.