GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 | GeekyAnts Hiring Software Engineer For the Bangalore location. 2022 Batch candidates can apply for this off campus drive for 2022 batch. All details are given below.
|Last Date:||Only 2022 Batch|
|Vacancies||5 January, 2022|
|Salary:||INR 6.5 LPA|
GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
- 2022 batch BE/ BTech (CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Passionate towards programming
- Open to learning new technologies
- Self-learning ability
You Should Have:
- Good knowledge of any skills , React Js, Node JS , AWS, Vue.js and Angular js.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for becnhmarking and optimisation.
- Last Date: 5 January, 2022
- Test Date: 10 January, 2022
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
How To Apply For GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For GeekyAnts: Click Here
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List of Top Embedded Companies In Bangalore
- List of Top IT Companies in Bangalore
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
Please share this info to your friends and groups. It helps many Jobless people.