Intel Off Campus Hiring 2022 | Intel Hiring Systems Programmer for the Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech,M.E/ M.Tech candidates can apply for this Intel graduate Intern Role. Intel Careers.
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Intel Off Campus Hiring 2022 Details
- Responsibilities to provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalations in High Performance Compute environment consisting of large-scale NFS/CIFS NAS Storage.
- This might also extend to providing efficiencies using scripts and automation on a periodic basis.
- The individual is also required to have a passion for quality and automation, ability to understand complex systems and a desire for continual improvement and innovation.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push the capabilities forward, getting ahead of customers’ needs.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline.
- Passionate in Information Technology in general; and interested to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Must have knowledge relevant to Linux Operating System and Linux environment.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience of Python, Shell Scripting and/or PERL will be preferred.
- Practical experience in programming or software development will be added advantage.
- Self-starter and able to achieve results with minimal supervision. Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels.
How To Apply For Intel Off Campus Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Intel Off Campus Hiring 2022 online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Intel Off Campus Hiring 2022: Click Here
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List of Top Embedded Companies In Bangalore
- List of Top IT Companies in Bangalore
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
Please share this info to your friends and groups. It helps many Jobless people.