Atotech Off Campus Drive 2022 | Atotech Hiring Graduate Trainee for Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc candidates can apply for this off campus drive. Key Job Responsibilities and required details are given below. Atotech careers.
|Role:||Graduate Trainee Sales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Atotech Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Responsible for maximising sales by providing quality technical support – customer retention, new product introduction to existing customers and gaining new customers.
- Responsible for installation of chemical processes used in PCB, connector, semiconductor and other Functional electronics coating customers
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules & merchandizing techniques etc
- Responsible for providing offsite / onsite technical support, customer training, documentation and troubleshooting for smooth running of chemical process at customer sites.
- BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Electrochemical Engineering / Industrial chemistry
- M.Sc Chemistry / Industrial chemistry / Electrochemistry
Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong subject matter knowledge
- Knowledge of Electroplating & related processes is desirable
- Learning agility with a zeal to explore Sales function
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in regional language will be preferred.
How To Apply For Atotech Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Atotech Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here