ITC Infotech Off Campus Hiring 2022 | ITC Infotech Recruitment Junior Systems Admin for the Bangalore location. Required details responsbilities, Job description and Appl link given below.
|Company Name:||ITC Infotech|
|Role:||Junior Systems Admin|
|Experience:||Fresher (0 – 2)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
ITC Infotech Off Campus Hiring 2022 Details
- We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
- You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
- An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Bachelor of Engineering – Computer Science, Bachelor of Technology – Computer Science, Master of Computer Applications
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential. MCP certification would be desirable
- Knowledge in ServiceNow tool would be desirable
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge in Wired, Wireless and VPN Network Active Directory and Office applications.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role (2+years of experience)
- It is 24 x 7 support. The work can be busy and demanding.
- Willing to work any shift especially in night shifts and also weekend shifts.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English and excellent in co
Responsibilities For ITC Infotech Off Campus Hiring 2022
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Apply For ITC Infotech Off Campus Hiring 2022: Click Here
- List Of Top MNC Companies In Pune
- List of Top Embedded Companies In Bangalore
- List of Top IT Companies in Bangalore
- List Of Top MNC Companies in Bangalore
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
Please share this info to your friends and groups. It helps many Jobless people.