TCS Off Campus Hiring YOP 2020 and 2021 Phase 2 | TCS Off Campus Hiring Phase 2 for Year of passing 2020 and 2021 batch. Don’t miss the chance. read the description before applying. B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc candidates should apply for this TCS off campus drive for 2020 and 2021 batch.
TCS Off Campus Hiring Phase 2
|Batch:||2020 & 2021|
|Registration End Date:||16th January 2022|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
TCS Off Campus Hiring YOP 2020 and 2021 Phase 2
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
TCS Off Campus Hiring Drive Phase 2
Registration End Date:
- 16th January 2022
- To be announced soon
- To be announced post test results
Test Pattern For TCS
About Phase 2 – TCS Off Campus Hiring for Year of Passing 2020 & 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate marks of 60% in all subjects in all semesters of class Xth, class XIIth, diploma (if applicable), graduation, and post-graduate exams are required.
- Highest Qualification: Students are required to have completed their education within the specified course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Also Check: TCS Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
- Academic Backlogs/ATKT: Students should have no pending academic backlogs
- Gap Education: Declaring gaps in education is mandatory. There should be no more than 24 months between the highest qualification and the declared gap. Relevant proof of education gaps will be checked.
- Types of courses: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time or correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary education from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: TCS Off Campus Hiring Process is open to students with prior work experiences of up to two years.
- Check: TCS NQT Numerical Ability Questions And Answers
- Age: Students must be between 18 and 28 years old to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring program
- Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc programs from any recognized university / college can apply
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021:
- Step 1: Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2: Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
- Scenario A: If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3: To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
Which year of passing (YoP) is being considered for TCS Off Campus Hiring Process?
TCS Off Campus Hiring considers technical engineering graduates from 2020 and 2021 Year of Passing (B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA). It is open to students from all specialization.
When is the Off Campus Hiring Test scheduled?
The test schedule will be communicated to the students through email.
What is the test pattern?
The TCS Off Campus Test pattern consists of Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Programming Logic and Coding section
How To Apply For TCS Off Campus Hiring YOP 2020 & 2021 – Phase 2?
Eligible candidates apply for this TCS Off Campus Hiring online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Interested Applicants Can Apply For The Post Through Link
- Difference Between Product Based and Service Based Companies
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience
- Tips For Writing A Resume: How To Write A Resume
- Do and Don’ts For Job Interview In Freshers
- How to prepare for technical interview for Freshers
- TCS NQT Numerical Ability Questions And Answers
- TCS Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Stay tuned to www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.