Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 | Thomson Reuters Hiring Software engineer for the Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech candidates can apply for this off campus drive. Required details are given below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
|Company Name:||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by others
- Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements
- Executes on provided design
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Creates and maintains all required technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Typically works on one project at a time and as a member of the project team(s) or as part of a specialist cross-project team on multiple developments.
- Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Top MNC Hiring B.Tech Candidates: Register Now