PowerSchool Hiring 2022 | PowerSchool Recruitment for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer for the bangalore location. This position, under the general direction of the Manager or Technical Lead, Cloud Operations, will be responsible for supporting cloud customers and be responsible.
Company Name: PowerSchool
Role: Associate Cloud Ops Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
PowerSchool Hiring 2022
- This position, under the general direction of the Manager or Technical Lead, Cloud Operations, will be responsible for supporting cloud customers and be responsible, at varying levels, for software installations and configuration, continuous systems analysis, technical customer support, and systems administration for the SaaS server technologies used in a multi-cloud environment.
- Execute ticket triage, investigation and resolution of reported incidents
- Troubleshoot application issues and engage Customer Support as needed to identify and resolve the issue
- Troubleshoots problems with user accounts and application access
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are up and running
- Installation and configuration of software in cloud-based environments to ensure high availability
- Monitor and troubleshoot application issues to ensure high availability, optimal performance and system responsiveness
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades
- Install and configure new customer environments as needed
- Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment, providing templates and patterns to follow to ensure code produced by product development teams can be deployed and scaled on standardized technologies and platforms
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues where the root cause is in infrastructure, environment, configuration, or deployment routines; understand when to escalate to product development teams; remediate root causes and implement preventative actions
- Performs basic database monitoring and troubleshooting of database performance issues
- Participate in after-hours maintenance when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support including shift rotations where required
- Able to communicate effectively and work as a team member to manage all cloud-based systems used within the environment
- Other duties as assigned.
- To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree required
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Relational and No-SQL databases (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Familiarity of configuration management and orchestration technologies and techniques
- Proficiency in one or more programming language
- Familiarity in operating system administration
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply For PowerSchool Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For PowerSchool Hiring 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here