Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022 | Synopsys hiring VLSI Digital Design/Verification Engineers for the Bangalore location. 2022 Batch candidates can apply for this off campus drive for 2022 batch. Apply link and details are given below.
Company Name: Synopsys
Role: VLSI Digital Design/Verification Engineers
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Synopsys Off Campus Fresher 2022
- Must be in the final year towards acquiring a formal Bachelor’s in Engineering degree (BTech/BE) in EE/EC or allied subjects from a reputed University or
- Must be in the final year towards acquiring a formal Master’s in Engineering postgraduate degree (MTech/ME) in VLSI/Micro Electronics /Computer Engineering or allied subjects from a reputed University .
- This is a campus hiring initiative targeting the top notch engineering colleges and only Candidates completing their academic requirements by June 2022 need to apply. Candidates who have passed out in 2021 or earlier are not eligible for this position.
- The selected candidate will get to work on :
- Front end VLSI development from specification to implementation
- The candidate will get to work on one or more aspects of IP development including Specification, Architecting, Design, Verification across domains.
- Design Tasks – RTL coding of design, synthesis, CDC analysis, debug, Test development etc.
- Verification Tasks- System Verilog/Verilog coding of testbenches, Test cases, performing verification tasks such as coverage, debug, regressions using the lasted methodologies such as UVM, Formal verification etc.
- State Of the art tools and methodologies for IP design including FPGA prototyping
- Latest Protocol standards such as AMBA, Ethernet, USB, , PCIe, DDR, SD/eMMC, MIPI, DSC
- Application space across high performance mobile computing and communication devices, Servers etc.
- Knowledge skills
- Excellent fundamentals in Digital electronics
- Proficiency in structured programming languages such as C, C++, Python
- Preferred Exposure to Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog and VLSI Design/verification methodologies and tools
- Good problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Soft Skills
- Good team player, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- High levels of motivation and self-propulsion
- Aptitude to pursue a career in VLSI field.
How To Apply For Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here