Teradata Off Campus Fresher 2022 | Teradata Hiring Associate Software Engineer- Java for the Hyderabad location. B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Msc streams are eligible for this hiring.
Company Name: Teradata
Role: Associate Software Engineer- Java
Experience: Fresher (0-3)
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Teradata Off Campus Fresher 2022
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines.
- 0-3 years of relevant industry experience (External) or Internship completion for BE/B.Tech candidates that are part of the talent pool at Teradata (Internal applicants).
- Experience in developing web applications.
- Implement highly scalable web-based enterprise applications using Java technologies.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team during the feature implementation.
- Develop and support key features and functions throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze, debug and resolve customer incidents and support the Applications Sustaining Engineering team.
- Excellent programming skills in Java.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good analyzing/debugging skills.
- Knowledge of SQL on any Relational databases (e.g. Teradata, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Open to learn and experiment new frameworks and APIs.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Spring frameworks.
- Experience with any ORM (e.g. JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis, etc.).
How To Apply For Teradata Off Campus Fresher 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Teradata Off Campus Fresher 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here