Amazon Internship 2022 | Amazon is hiring intern for the hyderabad location. the role of the intern is Software Development Engineer – Intern (Amazon WoW Applications). 2022, 2023 batch candidates can are eligible for this internship.
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Software Development Engineer – Intern (Amazon WoW Applications)
Batch: 2022, 2023
Internship Start Date: April & May 2022
Salary: Best in Industry
Amazon Internship 2022
- As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor.
- You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission critical projects early in your career.
- Your design, code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few.
- In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with other interns throughout your internship.
- No matter the location of your internship, we give you the tools to own your project and learn in a real-world setting.
- Many of our technologies overlap, and you would be hard pressed to find a team that is not using Amazon Web Services (AWS), touching the catalogue, or iterating services to better personalize for customers.
- If this opportunity interests you, apply and come chart your own path at Amazon.
- By applying to this position your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in India.
- This includes but is not limited to Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune.
Responsibilities for Amazon Internship 2022
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status
How To Apply For Amazon Internship 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Amazon Internship 2022 online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Amazon Internship 2022: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here