Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Amazon hiring Software Developement Engineer I for the Gurgaon. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech streams candidates can apply for this off campus hiring drive.
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Software Developer Engineer I
Experience: Freshers (0-3) (Corporate, Engineering Students, Graduate)
Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019, 2020 or 2021
- Experience in software development building successful production software systems
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem-solving, and object-oriented analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on complex challenges in large-scale computing and find out what it takes to engineer systems for “Amazon Scale”
- Own, build and operate external customer-facing systems that demand stringent service-level agreements
How To Apply For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here