IBM April Off Campus Drive 2022 | IBM is conducting off campus drive 2022 for the 2020/2021 Batch candidates. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA streams candidates are eligible for this off campus hiring drive 2022.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Location: PAN India
Batch: 2020/2021 Batch
Salary: Rs 4.90 LPA
Last Date: 29 March 2022
IBM April Off Campus Drive 2022
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- Course Completion Year: 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years experience
- BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with with 6.0 CGPA Or 60%(Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No Active Backlog
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
We are looking for following skills from you:
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Attributes, Core skills and Responsibilities:
- Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
- Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Selection Process: IBM CodeKnack
- Coding Capability
- English Language
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For IBM April Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here