Morningstar Off Campus Drive 2022 | Morningstar Hiring Data Research Analyst at the Mumbai Vashi location. detailed eligibility is given below. Morningstar’s Research group provides independent analysis on individual securities, funds, markets, and portfolios. Morningstar careers
Company Name: Morningstar
Role: Data Research Analyst
Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: INR 3.50 LPA + Shift allowance
Morningstar Off Campus Drive Details
- In this role you will work on collecting fundamental data from balance sheet, cash flow statement, income statement and footnotes for Global market companies as per the predefined collection policies.
- You will adhere to local teams goals, policies and procedures and work in a focused manner to achieve the overall organizations goals and objectives.
- You will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity and efficiency and the delivery of the operational performance KPIs.
- You will effectively manage your performance and development in order to support our continuous operational success.
Eligibility For Morningstar Off Campus Drive
- Candidates who have attempted the online test for Equity role in past 6 months, won’t be eligible.
- 60% and above in Final year Graduation or Post Graduation
- Only Finance Graduates or Postgraduates can apply to this role. MBA / MMS / / PGDM/ MCOM/ BMS / BBA/ B&I / BCOM / A&F can apply.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for candidate registration at the time of attempting online test.
- Establishing and achieving the set SMART goals with the direction of the team lead.
- Have a very good understanding of the fundamental data for company’s income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet, and other fundamental data sets.
- Participate in the Centre of Excellence initiative focused on reducing resource costs, consolidating global data collection platforms, and supporting database integration projects.
- Own and Drive continuous improvement within the process through Quality initiatives.
- Collecting and analysing equity fundamentals data for Global market and taking ownership in data quality controls to ensure consistent and highquality data are manufactured in order to meet product requirements.
- Manage data as per client-specific requirement, while at the same time adhering to Morningstar’s set KPIs and KRAs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various filing nomenclature of countries under coverage.
- Passion for data and its impact on decision making.
- Closely work with quality assurance and technical department to resolve clients’ data issues timely and effectively.
- Actively discover and raise issues in work (including system, process, and collection methodology) and propose enhancement suggestion to further improve system functionality, process efficiency and data quality.
- Participate in other data and process related projects, like industry/market data collection methodology research, market expansion, process certification, new product development support, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce/ finance/ business with minimum 60% in final year, Master’s degree would be an added advantage. CA Inter/CFA level 1 candidates are also preferred.
- 0-3 years’ experience in the financial domain related to equity data.
- Strong commerce/finance/accounting fundamentals.
- Proficient with the data management policies, procedures and common technical tools.
- Ability to exercise control over the executed tasks with the planned activities.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command in MS Office (excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Excellent communication written as well as verbal & reporting skill
- Prior Knowledge of IFRS GAAP would be an added advantage.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure during peak seasons.
- Eligible candidate will receive an email with the online test link and instructions.
- The candidate would be required to attempt the test as per the date and time mentioned in the email.
- The candidates selected in the test will undergo 3 virtual interview rounds.
- The online test and the interviews will happen in the month of Mar 2022 itself.
How To Apply For Morningstar Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates apply for this Morningstar Off Campus Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Morningstar Off Campus Drive: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here