TCS Digital Hiring For Batch 2022 | TCS Digital Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc candidates for the Multiple locations (across india). The turning point in your career can come early with our TCS Digital Hiring Drive for remarkable engineering graduates from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2022.
Company Name: TCS (TATA Consultansy Services)
Role: Multiple Roles
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 7 LPA+
Last Date: 2 April 2022
TCS Digital Hiring for Batch 2022
- Percentage: Candidates should have minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification and 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Candidates should not have any backlogs
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS/Integrated BS-MS/Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech/Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college will be considered. Students from the batch of 2022 can only apply for this hiring drive
- Gap/Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are Full-Time
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply
- Age: Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
TCS Application Process:
The application process for TCS Digital Hiring for YoP 2022 comprises of below mandatory steps:
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ or above
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, then choose the category as “IT” and proceed to fill out your details. After that, submit your application form
- Step 3. Upon submission you would be prompted to the “Apply for Drive” screen. Click on Apply
- Step 4. In the Track Your Application menu, the status should be updated as “Applied for Drive”
- To get test ready with TCS Resonance, click here. Know more in the section titled “Digital test preparation with Resonance”.
How To Apply For TCS Digital Hiring for Batch 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For TCS Digital Hiring for Batch 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here