TCS iON Invites For Freshers | According to Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest IT company, it plans to hire about 1,00,000 freshers by 31 march 2022 to keep up with a strong demand for tech talent.
TCS iON Invites For Freshers
TCS added 28,238 employees during Q3, December 2021, a mix of engineering recruits and lateral hires with a consolidated headcount of over 5 lakhs and a diverse workforce of more than 147 nationalities.
In the third quarter of fiscal 2022, TCS hired the 34,000 freshers it planned for the entire second half and will likely hire more in the fourth quarter.
Nonetheless, the company’s attrition rate rose to 15.3% from 11.9% in the second quarter, but it was still under the industry average.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
By the end of December, TCS had 556,986 employees, including more than 200,000 women, which represented 36% of the company’s workforce.
We recruit fresh talent through TCS National Qualifier Tests, which are conducted by TCS iON.
TCS iON is a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services that specializes in Manufacturing Industry (SMB), Educational Institutions, and Examination Boards.
Technology is delivered through a unique IT-as-a-Service model at TCS iON, which offers end-to-end business solutions.
By providing innovative, easy-to-use, secure, integrated, hosted solutions in a pay-as-you-go model, it caters to the needs of multiple industries.
Based on TCS’ global experience, domestic market reach, skills, and capabilities, TCS iON provides clients with the best practices they need to succeed.
Businesses and educational institutions benefit from TCS iON’s Cloud-Based Solution’s flexibility, scalability, and customization, resulting in increased efficiencies, faster go-to-market, predictability of technology as well as better business results.
Freshers are invited to apply to TCS iOn, the deadline to apply is March 25, 2022
- TCS National Qualifier Test
- The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multilevel assessment that assesses the following competencies and skills:
- Competence in core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs.
- Knowledge and insights related to the industry.
- Knowledge and expertise related to various job functions.
- Who can Apply
- We accept UG, PG, and Diploma students who are in their last year or have graduated.
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline.
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- If you qualify above requirement Click here to apply for the examination cycle in April 2022.
TCS iON Digital Assessment Solution allows you to conduct large-scale assessments digitally, shortening the exam cycle from nine months to one month.
Apply For TCS iON: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here