AMD Hiring 2022 | AMD is hiring Software System Designer for the Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.S/M.Tech streams candidates are elgible to apply for this drive.
Company Name: AMD
Role: Software System Designer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
AMD Hiring 2022
- AMD’s Server Performance Group is looking for an outstanding Java Performance Engineer to help optimize the performance of Java on next-generation servers HPC, Enterprise workloads.
- Candidates with a deep interest in computer systems performance and who are excited to work on some of the most challenging problems in the computing industry today are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Strong knowledge of computer architecture and operating systems, kernel subsystems such as the scheduler, memory management, IOMMU
- Usage of performance profiling tools, preferably X86 based (Visual VM, JFR, JProfiler, Linux perf) is a plus
- Knowledge of OS internals and kernel parameter tuning experience is a plus
- Knowledge in compiler optimizations and assembly optimizations including Intel CPU intrinsics is a plus
- Strong C++/Java programming skills
- Big data technologies like Hadoop, and Cassandra would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- M.S./ M.Tech in computer science/ engineering
- B.Tech in computer science/engineering
Responsibilities For AMD Hiring 2022:
- Serve as a system performance analyst in AMD’s design engineering team
- Help AMD achieve and maintain performance leadership on modern server workloads
- Optimize key Java workloads on AMD based servers by investigating and identifying performance opportunities in common server SW stack components, as well as the underlying design
- Build a detailed understanding of AMD server CPU designs and microarchitecture, and propose solutions to improve server performance through HW/SW co-optimization
- Conduct performance studies on real server workloads on bleeding-edge hardware, and work with developer teams to productize / upstream
- Micro-benchmarking, analyzing and tracing various benchmarks, workload characterization, competitive analysis on various hardware platforms, identifying bottlenecks, and proposing feedback and solutions for performance improvement
- Benchmark characterization and bottleneck analysis on different hardware platforms
- Do performance modelling by identifying and varying performance impacting parameters in SPECJBB or other JAVA benchmarks
- Identify and troubleshoot performance issues using monitoring and profiling of application components
- Do performance engineering, suggesting optimization in code, running benchmarks, and sizing/scaling studies
How To Apply For AMD Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For AMD Hiring 2022: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here