Ansys Off Campus Hiring 2022 | Ansys is hiring Technical Support Engineer for the Pune location. Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace/Mechanical/Civil Engineering or related engineering field. Ansys Off Campus Hiring 2022
Company Name: Ansys
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech(Aerospace/Mechanical/Civil Engineering)
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Ansys Off Campus Hiring 2022
- Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all the aspects of their real-world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software in their design workflows and grow Ansys’ business.
- You will use engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products.
- You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques to provide highest level technical support to customers and Channel Partners for Ansys CFD family of products
- Adhere to support processes to ensure high-quality, timely customer service that results in customer satisfaction
- Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes. May also participate in field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
- On an as-needed basis, support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstrations, webinars, online training, and other meetings
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace/Mechanical/Civil Engineering or related engineering field
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+0
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of the use of Ansys CFD products or other commercial or in-house CFD codes is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Customer service aptitude
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time
How To Apply For Ansys Off Campus Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Ansys Off Campus Hiring 2022: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here